pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Beware!

Just warnin' ya, it's another banner. Kind of...

It's a banner with a twist. And some crows.
Project 8 of 13

I copied some dictionary pages onto vanilla colored cardstock and then took a 
crow pattern and cut out 4 birds. 

I cut out 2 from black cardstock- just givin' it a little dimension. I'm all about dimension.

I then chose random fonts from my Cricut and cut out the word: Beware. A few stars and circles and some distressing later and I had this awesome string of crows. Yes, string of crows is a better name for this project. I used spiral paper clips to attach them to the ribbon. I bought some decorative garland just to give the crows a little "oomph."
I like easy projects that make a huge statement. This one says "beware." And beware you must if you come to my house right now... I'm behind on all my housework. Shhh, don't tell anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment