pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Blocks

This idea is anything but new. Just sayin'. But since I had my dad cut me a million blocks several months ago, and since I still have a half a million left, I decided to use a few for this project. Can I just tell you how much I love this paper! This is a baby gift for a friend of mine.
Not that you need a How To, but here it is: I simply painted my sanded blocks and the flowers. Then sanded the edges of my blocks again. I Mod Podged the cute paper on. Cut out the vinyl letters with my Cricut. Drilled holes in the tops of the 3 block and glued the flowers to a dowel and then stuck them in the holes. You can't see that the flowers have small clothes pins on the backs so that pictures can be put in. I tied raffia (yes, it's still around) to the remaining blocks. Wah La!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute. I love how these turned out! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete