pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Rich!

(This is being posted from my phone, let's see how it goes?!)

Who doesn't love chocolate? Who doesn't love Valentines Day?
My husband & I have never really celebrated Valentines Day by going out to dinner with all the crazy folks! Intact, most Feb. 14's have been spent at home... with the kids. And we quite like it that way. I like to spend the day with the ones I love. I try to plan something fun, mostly food-wise. I never go overboard though. That's what Christmas is for!

This year was saved by Pinterest. Imagine that?! I found the blog: blessthisfood.blogspot.com
She posted a recipe for Rocky Road Crockpot Cake. Mmmm, delightful!

After a healthy dinner of Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizza, we enjoyed some of the above mentioned healthy cake. My kids (& husband) like to joke about "what mom has up her sleeve." and lately they have added "& learned on Pinterest." So far, success. And after this cake, I pulled it off again.

About this cake: it takes a long time to make. Don't be counting calories if you're gonna eat this. AND... it's rich! Alot goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment